fbpx
Notifications
Clear all

Alpha testing  

RSS

Lt Buck Compton
(@lt-buck-compton)
02/11/2019 7:15 pm  

I will only comment on what I see in the game now and will hold back suggestions for new stuff/expansion/etc.

Right now the graphics are perfectly awesome. Transitions between weapons are good. If an enemy runs past me I noticed it was hard to track them, not sure if its mouse speed, will get back to you on that. The time it takes to go from prone to running is good, but from kneeling to running should be faster, I'm thinking that if one person was prone, another kneeling and one standing, how far would each player get ahead of the prone player. I think the the kneeling player would be about 3 steps behind, and the prone player about 7-9 steps.   Only problem so far.....NO SOUND. I have : Win 7 Pro, Intel (R) Core(TM) i5 CPU  650 @3.2GHz 3.33 GHz       8GB RAM   64 bit   Nvidia GForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB GDDRS NVIDIA High def audio.

RJS_Psycho
(@psycho)
RJS Team Admin
02/11/2019 7:28 pm  

Hi! thanks for your feedback! Much appreciated.

We're investigating th sound problem

ReplyQuote
UNFORGIVEN
(@unforgiven)
03/11/2019 1:08 am  

*First I gotta say that graphics look great and it def has the BHD feel to it. A little weird getting used to the shift key slowing movement down instead of going into a run, knife action is cool.  Reading the posts above I see others are also having issues with audio.  With either a game login or in practice mode, when I first log in everything is fine with music, sound effects all good. Then maybe 15 or 20 seconds in the audio goes south first and video starts getting choppy, lag, finally freezing up.  (Running AMD R9)  Despite my rig stats showing I'm good to go I updated drivers and tried lowering my settings to no avail, performance was the same on low as it was on "epic".  Can't say I love Steam, over the years it seems like anything connected with Steam has suffered performance issues.

Sean

ReplyQuote
Stompem
(@stompem)
03/11/2019 8:12 pm  

Bug Report: Multiplayer

Map: SRY didn't get the name

Player spawns in open area with 2 Helicopters either side with wall barricades between teams and towers in corners.

Description:

I was Red Team and standing at the the base of the ladder of building across road immediate left of spawn point.

Encountered a bug when I reloaded weapon (Gunner).

Weapon disappeared but still fired.

At next position behind sandbags on top of building, weapon freezes and unable to fire. Switching weapon to 2nd weapon resolves the issue.

ReplyQuote
poOBah
(@poobah)
03/11/2019 11:18 pm  

CQB is unplayable, I have to resort to 1000m snipering, Its still herkyjerky even out that far but atleast I can be of help to my team. I've done all sorts of resolution and quality combinations but nothing helps.

AMD FX8320 8core 3.5ghz

GeForce GTX 1060 6gb OC

16gig ram

650w powersupply.

All my games run great but this game is not running good for me.

ReplyQuote
RJS_Psycho
(@psycho)
RJS Team Admin
04/11/2019 10:55 am  

@poobah

Hi Poobah, thank you for your report. As you know we're still alpha testing (only 2nd test), which serves mainly this propose, of finding out what needs optimization and fixing. When we expose the game to a large audience, with different hardware, drivers, and all sorts of combinations that we, on our dev team, cannot test for in an internal enviroment, we find odd situations like yours. We will certainly investigate to find the cause. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Lt Buck Compton
(@lt-buck-compton)
05/11/2019 2:39 am  

Update to this post. When I joined another game on steam it updated my direct X. I got out and came back in and sound was working. Also, a clarification to movements: Kneeling to running is actually good. Prone to running seemed a little slow, sorry for the confusion. 

ReplyQuote
Share:
Open Chat
Close chat
Hi! Thanks for your interest in Tip of the Spear: Task Force Elite, let us know your questions

Start

Open Chat
Close chat
Hi! Thanks for your interest in Tip of the Spear: Task Force Elite, let us know your questions

Start