[Sticky] Welcome!  

Page 1 / 6
  RSS

RJS_Psycho
(@psycho)
RJS Team Admin
30/09/2019 5:52 pm  

Welcome to our new forum!ย 

Introduce yourself in this post by mentioning your game nick and any past or current squads you may be a part of.ย 

Fut.DK
(@fut-dk)
30/09/2019 7:20 pm  

Hello all my name is Fut.DK playing in ao1

ReplyQuote
CyGabe
(@cygabe)
30/09/2019 8:14 pm  

Heey. Thanks for the invitation. Been waiting for this since the project announcement. ๐Ÿ™‚

ReplyQuote
MSAK1
(@msak1)
30/09/2019 8:14 pm  

Hi my name is thomas i am from germany.ย  *MSA*K1 is my ingame name.

ReplyQuote
Tank
 Tank
(@tank)
30/09/2019 8:16 pm  

Hi all ๐Ÿ™‚

My name is Tank and I have played all DF games from the start.
I have been in a squad called TAW (The Art of Warfare) for 5 years and was in charge of the DF division.
Wrote, together with a few members the Tactical Manual for DF Land warrior and TFD. Fantastic time ๐Ÿ˜€
Also played Ghost Recon, Doom, Quake and the very first FPS Wolfenstein ๐Ÿ™‚

See you all soon ๐Ÿ˜€

ReplyQuote
GeRo-
(@gero)
30/09/2019 8:37 pm  

Sup everyone!

GeRo- here, been a die hard fan of all NovaLogic games ever since JOTR came out. I've spent like 8000 hrs at this game and I hope to meet some old faces around!

I actually never thought these days would come out as we never received DFAF, but now you guys from RJS - I hope this game is what we've all been waiting for all these years.

This post was modified 8 months ago by GeRo-

ReplyQuote
Cable-OcL
(@cable)
30/09/2019 8:38 pm  

Hi all,

Cable-OcL from Outcastlegends, played quake, doom/ df series (all of them) Joint Operations Escalation, BF series 1 to 5 and vietnam and now a lot of Ghost recon (1st all of them) now Wildlands and 1 oct Breakpoint (preorder) and yes i am that old ๐Ÿ˜›

Me and i know a lot of OcL can't wait to try this game, we mostly all played as a squad in Jo/Esc for 6 years.

Grtz,
Cable

Cable.
What is, Is.

ReplyQuote
Alty Mir
(@alty-mir)
30/09/2019 8:40 pm  

PoB aka Alty Mir coming here from Joint Operations and DFLW way back.

ReplyQuote
Urnodaisy
(@urnodaisy)
30/09/2019 8:46 pm  

I am Urnodaisy (Daisy) I was playing Joint Ops through 2004 and 2005 with the |OGG| clan. I am hoping the Task Force Elite is able to recapture the style of game play we were never able to get post NovaLogic. I hope also that I might be able to bump into some of the veterans that |OGG| played with and against.

ReplyQuote
CelesteApps
(@celesteapps)
30/09/2019 8:53 pm  

Hi! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to try the game. I am from the end of DF1 and then go to the BHD that I bought it by chance in a bookstore and I fall in love. Play many years and create the GDF clan with friends. I hope I can help in whatever way possible. Thank very much!

ReplyQuote
Kattoor
(@kattoor)
30/09/2019 8:54 pm  

Hello! My name is Jasper and I'm a software developer from Belgium. If I recall correctly, BHD was the first game I ever played. Can't wait for Task Force Elite! ๐Ÿ™‚

ReplyQuote
Shade
(@shade)
30/09/2019 8:59 pm  

Evening all I'm Shade BHD player for about 14 or so years.ย 

ReplyQuote
Kawasaki-X
(@kawasaki-x)
30/09/2019 9:00 pm  

Hi all,

My name = Kawasaki-X and i play Delta Force Black Hawk Down Team Sabre in a squad named eXterminators

I have a BHDTS server running 24/7 on novalogic the server name:ย  -X WaW

I have been a member of eXterminators since 2001 my first delta force game was Delta Force Land Warrior.

I have a optical fiber connection with 600 Mbps up and download speed.

I live in the Netherlands.

I follow this project since the beginning on facebook.

I love this project and it's great to see this new game whe all was waiting for.

Cya on the Battlefield

ย 

This post was modified 8 months ago 2 times by Kawasaki-X

My Game PC specs: https://valid.x86.fr/9ebufy

ReplyQuote
kn0ckout
(@kn0ckout)
30/09/2019 9:14 pm  

Sup lads kn0ckout hereย 

x squad 3n ewe isa dea =RAF= SE e| BB bin alot of squad qas in prime in bhd and at the end of itย 

ReplyQuote
Anthony
(@anthony)
30/09/2019 9:19 pm  

Hi guys, Anthony here from the UK. played a lot of bhd as a teenager growing up! Cant wait to get some M16 action ! and remember those medic chains trying to get into the zone??! :):)

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 6
Share:
Open Chat
Close chat
Hi! Thanks for your interest in Tip of the Spear: Task Force Elite, let us know your questions

Start

Open Chat
Close chat
Hi! Thanks for your interest in Tip of the Spear: Task Force Elite, let us know your questions

Start