30/11/2019 4:08 am  

@em0ney14

Hey Emoney.  Hows it going?

ReplyQuote
em0ney14
(@em0ney14)
08/12/2019 3:52 am  

@akasaka

Finally got back into PC gaming and my Xbox1x hasn't turned on since. I've been playing waaayyy too much Destiny 2... Patiently waiting on a chance to check this out. Feel free to add me on steam - friend code 41175964 . 

ReplyQuote
Tricstr
(@tricstr)
18/12/2019 7:19 pm  

Getting out of retirement for this game, old school player since LW up to BHD after that it just wasnt there anymore.

Had my own squad kicking ass in TKOTH or playing matches against other squads dailey, old squad was called oZone and we had a blast.

Still need to clean and polish the guns but gimme a few weeks and i get the hang of this again 🙂

Hope to shoot you soon ingame.

Tricstr aka oZ | Mad in the old days 🙂

ReplyQuote
Doc StrangeFruit
(@doc-strangefruit)
20/12/2019 3:33 pm  

Well must admit I am extremely impressed with the game so far, its really bringing back the old days of BHD and LW.

I used to play as Reaper=A$$= all those years ago in BHD and as =R.O.E=Lord Reaper in my Delta Force and Land Warrior days.

I know some of the old guard from =A$$= now play for A TIN OF but many i have not seen or heard from in many years such as Bad=A$$=, Whoop=A$$= and several others.

This post was modified 2 months ago 2 times by Doc StrangeFruit

ReplyQuote
WillieG
(@willieg)
26/12/2019 1:19 pm  

Hello I'm WillieG

I played DF2 when I was younger and remember being in a squad called CAW (think my name was BadBlood) and later joined a squad called ESW and we made the move from DF2 to BHD and I played with them until I stopped gaming altogether for a few years.

I have enjoyed playing in the servers the last few days and only hope the games picks up and becomes a success for the guys that's worked hard to create it.

WillieG.

ReplyQuote
Gonna Get U
(@gonna-get-u)
02/01/2020 6:34 pm  

Hi all, played all the delta foce games since df1, only started online on the TFD release, played that and BHD while a member of =XC=
become a member of -UKO- while playing  Joint ops, i made many maps for the UKO server, remember  uko tunnels ?
after IC/DFX played some call of duty and battlefeild before handing in my guns!
seen this game and thought i should give it a go, needs alot of work but hopefully it turns out good

ReplyQuote
Whitefire
(@whitefire)
21/01/2020 6:26 pm  

What can I say.....I just discovered this company today! I am overjoyed to see this development....As a former dev for Novalogic games and an avid player (since 1998) I cannot praise you enough for all your hard work and I will definately be supporting you in this endeavor! If any of you need another helper, please let me know! Cheers!

lama and Kawasaki-X liked
ReplyQuote
chicane
(@chicane)
27/01/2020 12:39 pm  

@kn0ckout

HEY MAN!@

ReplyQuote
chicane
(@chicane)
27/01/2020 12:41 pm  

@stealth

heh i remember 3n add me on steam https://s.team/p/khbp/dgmwvncd

This post was modified 1 month ago by chicane

ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 6
Share:
Open Chat
Close chat
Hi! Thanks for your interest in Tip of the Spear: Task Force Elite, let us know your questions

Start

Please Login or Register

Open Chat
Close chat
Hi! Thanks for your interest in Tip of the Spear: Task Force Elite, let us know your questions

Start

Please Login or Register