Youtube and twitch ...

Youtube and twitch channel links?  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

RJS_Psycho
(@psycho)
RJS Team Admin
06/11/2019 11:16 pm  

Hi hitman, our discord channel is available at: https://discordapp.com/invite/d6HhVwq

ReplyQuote
hitman72ita
(@hitman72ita)
07/11/2019 5:36 pm  

thank you a lot, it's a very nice discord channel! I just read in chat that this game doesn’t have killcam and it never will, I'm a little tired with games that are festival for campers. so unfortunately this game is not for me, good continuation and good work 🙂

This post was modified 4 months ago by hitman72ita

ReplyQuote
RJS_Ares
(@rjs_ares)
Member Admin
08/11/2019 8:44 pm  

Hey @hitman72ita, thanks for the feedback & kind words! We hope you'll give TS:TFE a shot- I don't know about you, but the one thing I find 10x worse than being spawn camped is when an enemy randomly spawns behind me and shoots me in the back, which is common in many other FPS games.

Having designated bases for teams to spawn at is part of our core level design. However, players need safe places to spawn at their home base, and multiple ways to exit the base into the map - that way, the enemy can't camp all of your exit points. In one of our maps, we even have a tunnel that takes players out of the spawn until an entirely separate exit far away from the base.

Additionally, we have spawn armor that makes recently-spawned players invincible until they fire their weapon - so if the enemy team does push you into your spawn, just let them dump their rounds into your invincible body, line up a shot, and pop them while they're reloading. We have had a blast playtesting this mechanic and think you will, too. It adds another layer of strategy to gameplay, and it's a rewarding feeling taking out an enemy camper on your way out of the spawn. (It also allows for a fun dynamic when spawning at a PSP that is under attack.)

We are improving the spawn points from our last alpha test to spread out the bases a bit more, provide additional cover, and providing new ways to leave some of the spawns. 

Also, while we personally love having designated spawn camps, the community will have access to a level editor and can make random spawns if they so choose. There will be plenty of maps and game modes available that we hope will cater to different play styles.

Thanks again for your feedback!

This post was modified 4 months ago by RJS_Ares

ReplyQuote
Kawasaki-X
(@kawasaki-x)
15/12/2019 10:53 am  

My video of the Tip of the spear: Task Force Elite Early Access Preview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_KQAVFu6mc

This post was modified 2 months ago 2 times by Kawasaki-X

My Game PC specs: https://valid.x86.fr/9ebufy

ReplyQuote
Lt Buck Compton
(@lt-buck-compton)
28/01/2020 8:46 am  

@rjs_ares

Don't put ladders in the spawn areas, increase spawn armor some. Increase bullet velocity and decrease dance and jump speed so you can easily kill a player who is in the middle of the street dancing around and you are two stories above them and prone and they still beat you....its so unrealistic. The reason people jump and dance is because they know there is some latency, and they use it to their advantage. Another advantage is player aim for someone moving is the same as someone laying prone or kneeling. That's a farce. You shouldn't hit anything jumping and dancing around without cover, you should be dead for doing something non tactical. One good thing is it takes longer to kneel and lay down. Why? People with high end keyboards try to map multiple actions to a single key, or have a series of keys/commands that occur automatically. That allows players to stand-prone-stand- prone to avoid being hit, and they are doing this in fractions of a second. It looks silly too, like superhuman. 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Lt Buck Compton
(@lt-buck-compton)
02/02/2020 6:06 am  

@bigole

The solution to getting crammed into your home base is to get rid of the walls around the edge of the map, the TDM maps here are just like the JOTR maps on CC's Place ( a server). I will not be playing any of those down the road. I, and most of my squad prefer Advance and Secure, it's more dynamic, takes more planning and coordination too. 

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Open Chat
Close chat
Hi! Thanks for your interest in Tip of the Spear: Task Force Elite, let us know your questions

Start

Please Login or Register

Open Chat
Close chat
Hi! Thanks for your interest in Tip of the Spear: Task Force Elite, let us know your questions

Start

Please Login or Register