Price Reveal for Tip of the Spear: Task Force Elite (plus launch details)
Red Jake Studios is pleased to announce the Early Access pricing for Tip of the Spear: Task Force Elite, set to arrive on December 18, 2019.
Note: Early Access is a way to play Tip of the Spear: Task Force Elite while it is still in active development. Purchasing the Early Access version grants players access to the full game for free when it launches later in 2020. While the game is in Early Access, players may encounter bugs and defects. Additional content (maps, game modes, skins, etc.), bug fixes, and more will be regularly delivered for free over the course of Early Access.
Early Access Details
- Launch Date: December 18, 2019
- Early Access Price: $19.99 for Early Access (full release price $24.99)
- Game Modes: Team Deathmatch & Team King of the Hill (additional game modes in development)
- Maps: 5 at launch (5+ additional maps in development)
Post-Launch Roadmap (included for FREE with Early Access)
- Map editor: make your own maps and play them with friends
- New stock maps: 5+ stock maps in development
- New game modes: Advance and Secure, Deathmatch, Search & Destroy, Coop, and more*
- Existing map improvements: visual updates and refinements for current maps
- Bots for offline and online modes
- Clan management system: create clans and clan tags, invite and kick members, record clan stats and awards, and participate in clan wars
- Advanced stat tracking: show off your stats to other players, and earn ribbons and badges for achievements (knife kills, headshots, etc.)
- Improved sound system: sounds reacting based on the environment (e.g. weapons fired in a building sound different than in a valley)
- New motion capture animations
- Ranking system
- Tournaments and Ladders: with clan support
- Weapon skins†
- Player skins†
- Additional Emotes/Taunts/Celebrations†
- Additional weapons and gadgets: weapons and gadgets will always be available to everyone without unlocking
- Sever management tool
- Custom servers: Rent or host your own server with customized rules and map rotation
- Improved tactical map system
- Mountable vehicles with preset patrol paths
- Daily missions
- Level up and rewards system
- Customizable HUD
- Player vs. Environment (PvE) mode: with and without AI teammates
- Improved game menus and options
*New game modes are subject to change.
†Some skins and emotes will be available for free, while others may be purchased with real world currency.
Make sure to sign up to be notified for when Tip of the Spear: Task Force Elite launches on Steam.